Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: double blade!!!

The only way to avoid an injury is to never do anything. Besides one day you will be able to brag about the scar and say I got that one from a lightsaber.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

lol i did that once to one of my friends and he believed me!

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Can someone make a double side by side blade?

The Force is my ally. And what a powerful ally it is.

Do you mean like a double barrel shot gun? If so it is possible.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

i think he is talking something like this

[###############]
    <font color="red">##</font id="red"><font color="beige">----------------</font id="beige"><font color="red">##</font id="red">
    <font color="red">##</font id="red"><font color="beige">----------------</font id="beige"><font color="red">##</font id="red">

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Sure would be hard to duel with

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

i saw that design plo kloon had it i believe some where online it was a prototype Lucas was thinking about and dueling with it wouldnt be too hard just any hand blade

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The one you are talking about is a concept sketch. The blades were atached on either side of a gauntlet. Much more duelable than trying to one hand that little pic he made with the text.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

i saw one, i believe on thelightsaber.com that was used by a twi'lek (can't remember the name), but it had basically two lightsabers side by side with a straight rod connecting them which the user used as a handle. sorry if you don't understand, i will try to find it tomorrow, but it is too darn late right now.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

I remember that one hmm....

http://www.thelightsaber.com/IndexFolder/index2.htm

Big ole Boc

<center></center>