Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: double blade!!!

But Galaxy Quest was so stupid...

Anyway, I, for one, want to hear your ideas, 987654321a!

987654321a tenacity is the key. I started working on my first saber in September last year, and while life gets in the way of hobbies and all that i only just got a blade about 2 weeks ago. I am still toying around with diffusers and such and i have several ideas i want to try. So going on 6 months and if my wife knew how much money... well ill just have to lay low for a while before i start on the double saber that has been brewing in my brain. Anyway i suppose the point is to keep thinking, and playing things out in your head and try what you can when you can with the resources you have available. Stick to it, it will make the project more fulfilling when you finish.
    Cheers

lol i have an xacto knife, and while i was making my lightsaber i cut my finger, all the way down to the bone XD, but im alrite
    check out my site for new pics of the sabers that i have made with your guys encouragment, and my ideas.
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

The Dark Side will kill you

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Lesson learned: cut away from fingers. I have never cut myself that deep but I routinly have olfa and xacto cuts.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

lol it was on accident and the xacto was like 1 foot away from all my fingers, cept the fingers i was using it with!!!

cept the building of this and my dooku will be paused because i have run out of supplies and will buy them soon

and another injury was when i was trying to bend a metal, the pliers closed on my skin

I hate it when that happens. Takes everything I have not to scream like a wildman and cuss like a sailor.

ah heck, i dont worry bout it, if it hurts i yell. i dunno care what the neighbors think lol

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

lol this stuff happens and i have created my first ever lightsaber!!!