Thread: My two new MHS Sabers

Default My two new MHS Sabers

First, I decided to make a dueling blade, something plain, simple and hard to break as all three of my other more fancy sabers have all taken lots of abuse and look like poop.

It's only fate that as I type I flipped to spike TV to find A New Hope on... lol

My Dueling saber and new Favorite color for a saber! Shes rocking a basic 3watt white wired into a MR Sound board.

Second, I really dug a drawling I saw on here a few weeks ago and it inspired me to make another Sith saber... Here is the result

No sound in this saber, but I do display this proudly

Let me know what you all think!
    Your tongues can't repel flavor of that magnitude!
    www.myspace.com/iowajedi

Now I'm not usually one for claws, but I like how you only installed two of them.

Are they powdercoated?

im liking the red one it looks a lot like the one i want to make i just need to scratch money togeter SICK!

I do like the two claw look but the place for the third kinda looks empty, I'm thinking of putting the third on only backwards.

No they aren't powder coated, just some rattle can paint, I wanted to see how it would look black before I chose to do something permanent.
    www.myspace.com/iowajedi

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

they both look really good man. If you like the white LED you have to try a seoul P4 they blow the lux3 out of the water and run on the same setup.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Really? I've been wanting to experiment with some stuff other then whats in the shop. I'm really interested in doing a purple blade without using filters.

Are the optics the same for these? If you have any links to where to buy or what people have done with those let me have them
    www.myspace.com/iowajedi

Darth Anubis

can you put the claw upside down?

you can mount the claws how you wish. tim posted a bunchy of claw placment ideas somewhere.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

That pic is exactly what I'm gonna do, the second the third claw gets here!
    www.myspace.com/iowajedi

Just ordered a Seoul p4 yesterday! Can't wait for it to get here, Ill do some before/after shots!
    www.myspace.com/iowajedi