Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: New sound card testing!!!

I belive this is a very exciting development in the entire SABER building hobby.I think that there is room enough for people to use new and old ideas in harmony. Its the old Bell/Gray thing even the " Good Book" says "There are no new ideas under the sun". I for one and ok im a noob ( haven't even built my first saber yet) am glad that guy's like Erv and Kal-el and all the others that work behind the scene's want to and do contribute There time and efforts to this GREAT hobby !!!!.Thats my twopenneth hope i didn't offend any one.

To Kal-el i would also like to be informed when the board's are ready. I would be honoured to include one of your boards in my first saber.
    [/IMG][IMG][/IMG]"For my ally is THE FORCE and a powerful ally it is" YODA

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

...standing by.

DDD

Well all I can say is the same thing I said to erv when I first heard of the CF. Good luck to you.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Well all I can say is the same thing I said to erv when I first heard of the CF. Good luck to you.
    Just have to say i love the new quote hasid.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

alright guys i've heard from most of the testers still waiting on a few. The boards are on there final test platform now, just checking current levels and solder holdup. I want to ship the test models all out at once so those remaining that haven't got back with me please hurry. I've been a little out lately, has there been any update on the rebel optics or has anyone tried something yet? i really want to try some RGB with these.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH KALEL View Post
    alright guys i've heard from most of the testers still waiting on a few. The boards are on there final test platform now, just checking current levels and solder holdup. I want to ship the test models all out at once so those remaining that haven't got back with me please hurry. I've been a little out lately, has there been any update on the rebel optics or has anyone tried something yet? i really want to try some RGB with these.
    Who are the testers? How many testers are you using? How are you compiling feedback from them and how are you using it? What are your plans for revisions after the testing is completed? Would you consider your board an alpha release product with beta after the first round of testing is completed? When can saberbulders like myself expect to see this product available for sale so we can start planning projects and sales?

Well, I too, certainly look forward to having another all-in-1 driver board for an option.

I wish you good luck, Darth Kalel!
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH KALEL View Post
    Lando is the rbg expert over at fx-sabers, give him a holler.

BLUE 3- Ready

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Take a single rebel optic and modify the holder. That's the only way to get the most (without a true optic for it) and be certain of it. Grayven has just been hacking up reflectors... when you do that you have no clue whether you're getting the correct focal point.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

you could modify the reflector of a flashlight if it had the right focus, as far as I know parabolics will always have a true focal point so long as you don't warp the mirror.