Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: New sound card testing!!!

Question

Is this card going to have the pulse modulation feature (I think that's what it's called when you get the "blade flicker" as oppossed to a solid light)?

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

It will have the option in the load program to switch certain fonts to pulse or stay solid or have all or none. and can even be set to pulse only during certain fonts ie movement, flicker only when you swing it or clash, haven't really figured out how to control the pulse setting to increase during swing but for clash for sure, during full pulse mode.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Sweet, this is all too exciting!!
    Sith Happens

Sounds great Kalel... looking forward to helping with testing.

I may as well add that software/firmware changes to SOLID hardware... are pretty simple... and they add a lot of variety!

The hardware is the toughest though--using the "building a skyscraper" analogy: without a solid ground floor foundation... the higher/more you build, the easier it will all come tumbling down!

So... as long as your hardware is as strong as a solid rock--the rest should be cake for your programmer/designer/etc.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

I can't wait to get them out it's just been slow and have had a few issues with heat on the boards, so I am finally getting that figured out. with just a few touches it handles the current much better. I will have an ETA for them by the end of the week. My builder is finishing the mods and then i'm just going to ship them out and let you guys find the rest of the kinks. It's a lot harder polishing them up then I thought at first. But I will PREVAIL!! LOL. I have been trying compact drill lithium batteries with them. Talk about run time. One is a 18v LI with a 3.5mah ratting, I got tired of waiting for it to die. lol I ran it for 3.5 hours with no prob.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH KALEL View Post
    I can't wait to get them out it's just been slow and have had a few issues with heat on the boards, so I am finally getting that figured out. with just a few touches it handles the current much better. I will have an ETA for them by the end of the week. My builder is finishing the mods and then i'm just going to ship them out and let you guys find the rest of the kinks. It's a lot harder polishing them up then I thought at first. But I will PREVAIL!! LOL. I have been trying compact drill lithium batteries with them. Talk about run time. One is a 18v LI with a 3.5mah ratting, I got tired of waiting for it to die. lol I ran it for 3.5 hours with no prob.

sweet mama mia 3.5 hours thats friggin awesome now I know I can't wait to get one!

Great job Kalel
    Sith Happens

I'm anxiously awaiting... Great job!
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

OH BOY! This is gonna be fun, can't wait! Check your PM kalel
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Awsome. any chances the testers will get their hands on them in time for San Diego Comic Con starting 23 jul??

Quote Originally Posted by TD-2272 View Post
    sweet mama mia 3.5 hours thats friggin awesome now I know I can't wait to get one!

Great job Kalel
    Sweet Mama 18 VOLTS!!! thats frakkin amazingly awesome!

*visions of sugarplums...errr dual-Endor saberstaffs and 900 lumen P7s...dance in his head*

May have to rename you Darth Santa

Please tell us more about these batteries you've found...will they fit in MHS hilts?

Truly AWESOME job indeed Lord KalEl...can hardly wait for these to be released...