Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite scene/moment from a Star Wars Movie

OK.
    Not a scene from a movie here.....but
    With all the talk of MACE I had to mention "Shatterpoint".

There is a scene in that book where Mace faces down like 4 or more armored clone gunships ALONE..........I would LOVE to see that on film!!!

That book put Mace up there with OBI VADER YODA as top DOG.........

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

I'll echo that!!!
    Shattterpoint was fantastic. I'd love to see that whole book as a film!

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

ok, how about the scene in the star wars radio play (starring perry king from Riptide as Han Solo) where Obi Wan is teaching Luke about the force on the milleniom falcon? Solo rips on kenobi about being poor, saying the only thngs a man needs are money and luck. Kenobi replies that the force is far more useful, and that the less money he has, the luckier he gets! that one, and the scene where vader is torturing Leia are probably the two that should have been in the movie the way they were in the play.

"Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

Aside from all the Jedi moments that are my favorite, I have to admit that Im partial to one scene that I will never forget.

On Bespin when the door opened for Han Leia and Chewie and Han didnt waste a moment of time defending himself and protecting his friends (and future wife) from what he knew as evil incarnate. When he went Clint Eastwood style for about 2 secs, I thought, he is a bad a## that is, until his blaster promptly left his hand.

Heck I bet even Vader was surprised how fast Han moved...

I wonder what they talked about while eating.. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

LanceM

"You'll find Im full of surprises"

Okay, I got another one... It gives some props to the clone troops...

I love when the one Trooper (in Ep3) jumps on top of the droid and puts his blaster to its head and basically just blows its brains out from about an inch away. []

LanceM-

good call on Han Solo.

some of my favorites:

when mace and sidious break the huge window with their lightsabers in ROTS.

when Yoda enters Sidious' office in ROTS, and, with a casual wave of his hand, sends the Royal Guards flying into the wall, knocking them unconscious.

the lead-up and battle when the walkers attack in ESB.

the buzz droids sawing off R4's head in ROTS. i want some buzz droids to put on my neighbor's Jaguar!

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

hey, wonder why Lucas didn't mess up Empire in the special editions to have Vader shoot first?

"Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

[] that's funny dude!

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

My favorite scene is the final fight scene between Luke and Vader, from the part where Luke yells "NO" to the where he chops off Vaders Hand. The music during that scene is nice too.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LanceM

Aside from all the Jedi moments that are my favorite, I have to admit that Im partial to one scene that I will never forget.

On Bespin when the door opened for Han Leia and Chewie and Han didnt waste a moment of time defending himself and protecting his friends (and future wife) from what he knew as evil incarnate. When he went Clint Eastwood style for about 2 secs, I thought, he is a bad a## that is, until his blaster promptly left his hand.

Heck I bet even Vader was surprised how fast Han moved...

I wonder what they talked about while eating.. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

LanceM

"You'll find Im full of surprises"
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh, yeah...that was a good scene. What made it, though, was how up to that point, it was our band of rebels against the universe, no one helping 'em out. Then, the one ray of light they didfind (Lando) turns right around and sh!ts right on 'em! And then, it's not some random Officer that meets them, it's not Admiral Piett...it's the Dark Lord 'imself. That's a power move.

They probably talked about old times...torture droids, an' such.

You don't need to see any identification.