Thread: Mace Windu Lightsaber

Default Mace Windu Lightsaber

Does anybody know how to make a mace windu TPM style?
    Please I have been online for the past 5 (and counting) days. And please don't say google it. Well it kinda looks like plo koons episdoe 2. You know the one with the triangle bottom...

THANK YOU []

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

http://p082.ezboard.com/fpropreplica...icID=625.topic

Will have to register to view it but that is the best I've seen anyone get on making a Mace. His painting skills aren't that great but his inginuity for creating a hardware saber is top-notch.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Thanks But I am not going to join. But any other ideas? Anyone...[?]

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Just to be sure this is what you're looking for?

There was that one from the movie and the bastardized one that looked like part of the Maul.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

that's really crazy, so am i to assume he made is episode 2 and 3 saber in the ten years between episodes 1 and 2? Curious i would have thought that him being on the council, and one of the most powerful jedi ever. he would have already had his cool saber. but i guess it was just they gave him a crapy one just so'd have one in the movie and then built his for aotc.

Matt- I think the story that was made up to cover that was Mace lost or destroyed his blue saber(EP I) on a mission during that period in between and that is when he built the purple "BMF" saber. I am sorry I don't remember exactly where I read that but it's in one of the books or dictonary.

Actually, during Episode I he had 2 sabers. One (the half-Maul one) was his first, which he replaced. The other (the one in the GIF above) was borrowed from Eeth Koth. No, really. It was in a comic book. I just read it.

http://www.sitharchives.com/

though not exactly what you are looking for there are pics and some specs that might help.

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.