Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Corbin's NEW driver

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus1977 View Post
    you would want to wire it to the driver. But I remember reading that you needed two clash sensors? Like this diagram.
    As you were. I was getting at just using one clash sensor to trigger both boards. But according to that pic, I see where you'd have misinterpreted my implication - apologies for any condescension.

Regardless, one sensor will be sufficient. I just order two [drivers] and have a few ideas. If I have any hiccups, I'll pass them on.

Quote Originally Posted by eastern57 View Post
    As you were. I was getting at just using one clash sensor to trigger both boards. But according to that pic, I see where you'd have misinterpreted my implication - apologies for any condescension.

Regardless, one sensor will be sufficient. I just order two [drivers] and have a few ideas. If I have any hiccups, I'll pass them on.
    NO dont worry about it I did not see any condescension at all. This will be the first time I have used a Corbin Driver. I want to make sure I am wiring this correctly with my MR board. Its my only one and I dont want it to do the magic smoke trick on me.. So I can wire just one?? And it would wire to the Driver. OR do I do one lead of the shock sensor to the driver and the other lead to the sound board??
    Last edited by morpheus1977; 05-23-2008 at 01:29 PM.

To work with an mr board you need a second clash sensor!
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Thats what I thought....... one wired to the MR board and one wired to the driver.. I knew I was not going nuts LOL. I have read these wiring threads a hundred times..LOL..

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

[defiantly] "Ha-Ha, Hasid, we shall see... and probably get proven wrong, but whatever... we shall still see!"

No not we shall see, so unless corbin says otherwise that you need a second clash sensor for his driver when you use it with an mr board then you need another clash sensor. the mr board will more than likely fry if you tie 1 c/s to 2 boards cause the Mr board doesnt like mixed voltage signals and that's what your gonna do if you tie the c/s to both boards. If your gonna do that then you might as well as not use a DPDT switch. its the whole point to keep the circuits separate with MR boards cause it doesnt like voltage signals being messed up.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

No not we shall see, so unless corbin says otherwise that you need a second clash sensor for his driver when you use it with an mr board then you need another clash sensor. the mr board will more than likely fry if you tie 1 c/s to 2 boards cause the Mr board doesnt like mixed voltage signals and that's what your gonna do if you tie the c/s to both boards. If your gonna do that then you might as well as not use a DPDT switch. its the whole point to keep the circuits separate with MR boards cause it doesnt like voltage signals being messed up.
    Hasid do you think that this will be wired pretty much the same way as the older Corbin board? I was looking at the wiring diagram. It looks pretty straight forward the only thing that I am a little confused about is the power switch. I am using the push click on push click off. I guess thats DPDT. do I have to splice a second set of wires that way the same swith can run both boards??

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

settle. I'm just having fun. obviously, if I ruin something, it's my problem. There's no sense getting angry over this.