Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman armor and suit.

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Default Superman armor and suit.

Hey guys here is a pic of the suit and armor that I want to do for my superman character, i'm thinking I can use a boba helmet with some mods to get the look i'm going for, the suit is pretty strait forward, any ideas or comments would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

hum, intresting idea but what I would do is do a costume based on it, like your not superman, just the next guy standing becide him on the battle line.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Smile

well that would kind of defeat my cross over character, but it won't have the huge s on the chest they will be there but it will also cross over to the sith style, hence the obi and tabbords in the one pic. but I really like the helmet, The color scheme will remain the same due to family colors, same with the symbols, but they will be smaller. The colors will be really muted though, like a navy blue with a deep deep red and the yellow will be replaced with gold. The emblem will a little different as well, a design of my own. belt will have different color crystals that light up and emblem in chest and helmet will glow as well. the emblems also double as different items in my story so there will be one on the belt one on each wrist one in the helmet and of course one on the chest, but they will be small and mostly not seen except the helmet.

Imagine seeing a figure walk up in a dark navy hooded cloak, as he get's close you see a glow of red coming from his face. He looks up and all you see is a strange diamond shaped symbol glowing red, and a saphire and gold helmet behind the glow, then a burst of light and a strange heat sensation, then smoke? You look down, only to see a smoldering hole in your chest, as the pain sets in the masked man reveals his face only to show glowing red eyes and a huge smile, as you continue to toss in pain, the man's smile gets bigger and bigger, you thought his face was going to break as he put his large boot on your head, then you feel the pressure slowly rising untill your left eye pops out you almost pass out but something is keeping you alive if just to make you suffer for a second longer, as your right eye pops out you hear a loud laugh and as your ears ring with that laughter he takes a step, killing and forgetting you forever.

I'm not much of an artist but i've got the design in my head, it will be fabulous lol If someone wants to render an idea for me go for it.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

Mr. Abe Lincoln

Thats a pretty graphic/evil explanation...

I kind of like it

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

I actually hate to write but this story has been in my head for about 10 years when I first read the cross over story. the story is alot different and alot of supermans heritage hadn't been expanded on so with the release of "The Last Days of Krypton" by Kevin J Anderson I decided to kinda complement the book with this story. In the actuall cross over story kal-el was a JEDI in my story he will be a sith. No fun to have such a powerful good character, but a bad guy who is almost invinceable, gives much more depth and range of events for the Jedi to overcome, or perish for all eternity.

Mr. Abe Lincoln

I like the 3rd pic with the tabards!

Aim for that with the helmet & a tad more blue.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Youngling

holy hell, how did I miss this before!

talk about diggin an old thread up, BUT this would be the sweetest thing ever, and if you dont do this...

SHAME SHAME SHAME

forgive me if you have moved forward already!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ok, I have to say that this necropost was kind of pointless...
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Youngling

wow, your post as usual is pointless. Never anything good to say.

I was trying to help mabye throwing a render to help get the creative flowing..

BTW Im new to the site and havent been here since before time started. SO all these posts are new and interesting. There is alot to be learned and shared and when you get new people seeing the "elder" members crapping up posts.... makes people not want to stick around.

Sorry Im not trying to thread jack but holy crap, you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything.

She's just doing her job... imagine what would happen if people did this all the time.

(Oh, and once you're here long enough, you start learning to just phaze out, and it becomes white noise)

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent