Page 54 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Hi all.
    I have to say that so far, I like VadeBlade's crystal saber the best. Great idea fitting the heatsink around the crystal like that. I had thought about trying to do something similar with a standard 5mm LED, but not a Luxeon. Bravo!
    Well, most of the sabers I have to post (Luxeon ones anyway) are ones I've done for other people and not for myself. Granted, I assembled them, but they aren't "mine", per se.

The first two are using Tim's original "hardware" mounts. I bought something like 6 or 8 of them. I added machined parts to them (an Obi Wan type emitter and a narrow neck section):

Here's a couple sabers I did using the MHS setup. The first is quite similar to the other blue bladed hardware one. The second is a MHS saber staff set up for an FX sound board:

And the Staff:

Here's a rather unique one. It's a clear polycarb hilt that shows the internal workings of a 3 watt saber, complete with PLI, resonator, C&L effect and safety switch:

Here's a picture of it someone took at Celebration III last year. It's a bit blurry and the batteries are low, but it's still not bad:

OK, here's my Ancient brass saber made to look like an acheological find. First the extreme weathered look:

Then after I cleaned it up and installed electronics. Now the recharge LED flashes, it randomly vibrates, and IT SMOKES out the emitter:

The brass saber inspired a buddy of mine to commision two sabers from Random Sabers (one Luxeon and one stunt), both based on this design. I own both of them now:

And the Luxeon version:

Here's another saber that I now own, but I didn't build. I helped with some of the design aspects on it for my friend Justin, but it's really HIS design. I just own it now:

Finally, here's a progress picture of my current Luxeon saber project that has been on the back burner for almost a year now. I'm hoping to get it going again in another month or so, after I finish a commision job I'm working on for several sabers.
    The saber is made out of some of the same type of pieces as the original ancient brass saber. It's not very weathered yet, but it will be most likely. I'm looking at a K2 or possibly a 5 watt Luxeon for it......maybe in green.

Sorry for the long post.

Corbin Das

Corbin@CorbinsComponents.com

www.CorbinsComponents.com

did i say awsome see i wish i knew how to do stuff like that

totally awesome lookin sabers corbin. i like the ancient lookin one best.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Corbin those are some of the best saber i have seen.CONGRATS

Very Nice sabers Corbin

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

awesome work, Corbin. you da man!

"Loyal minions, ATTACK!"
    "uhh, who?"
    "You, you idiots! You're our loyal minions! SO START ATTACKING!"
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Corbin, I would expect no less from you. That Malius saber is just wicked. Your work trully is unsurpassed by anyone. Bravo!

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

http://www.illumisabers.com

The extreme weathered look is fantastic... Just awesome...

CORBIN.. I JUST HAVE TO SAY UR SABERS SUCK... IM JK THEY ARE GREAT, AND BETTER THAT ANYTHING I CAN EVER ACHIVE GREAT JOB MAN.!!!!! AND ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HEARD FROM U

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com