Page 51 of 235 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

yo LAN-ED-TUL what did you use to make yours?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

In his post:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL
    heiland 2 cell and a heiland 2 cell screw on extension. using tims holder and adaptor. adaptor machined to fit inside handle. running a hasbro sound board, so it has sound, and a red lux 3 watt led. using a 48 inch blade with corbins dbl wrap film inside. that collar on the end, is what the arms will attach to. i still have to get them made. im goin for 3 claws spaced around it.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

well, if you go by cell length, it would right now, be 5 cells long. thats countin the blade holder as a cell. when i get the claws on there, it gonna be closer to 6 cells long.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by XENOCIDAL

Morpheus, what kind of black grip material is that in the middle of the top saber? It looks like maybe hose rubber??
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Yea its radiator hose reapair tape and 1.5 inch O rings I got the Idea from SCAARMOR (give credit where credit is due)

can some1 give me a lathe??? lol im broke, i have no money.....ok i was just kidding, lol i am broke tho but i dont need a lathe..i want one, but i dont need it. ill just make my sabers outa sinktubes till i get a lathe. well that was completely random

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

or do like i do, find some heilands and mod them out. make vader type sabers, or like the new one above, or even better, buy a MHS kit, or pieces from Tim. He wont refuse to take your money, im positive, lol

and you know he makes the best stuff around, ask anyone here.

hahahha

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

987654321a, lathes are not only expensive but not something I think a 14 year old could just pick up. It's not like cut a tube with a dremel anybody can do that.

If your lucky enough to have a metal shop take a machining class at your school.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

good sugestion x-wing

[img][/img]

ur absolutely right x-wing, they are pretty expensive and plus i cant us it until i have enough experience