Page 185 of 235 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2350

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Ambo, I love it! Any chance of a bigger pic of the 'vent' you got on there(3rd row, last pic) from either you or Kookee?

Cae, I love the Imp knight too! So much so, I have one in my collection!
    I'll post more pics of it when I get the chance.
    I know one of the brotherhood (was it Ti-Ell?) wanted a few pics of the loop Don put on it for me, so i'll be posting aload of pics once this big order from Tim arrives (and Parcelforce move there a$$e$!!!!!)
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

ambo prolly wont be available til the end of the week, other wise i have the hilt right now. i have to get it back to him for a little something that he forgot

here's a few shots that i've took. i wish i had my camera. thats a 7.1m pix
    this camera was a 2m pix
    Note: each shot is 512pixel wide (for those who have 56k)

pommel
    side
    slot 1
    slot 2

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Um, the pic you have labeled "pommel" is the emitter. :P

Cool pic though, you can better see the engraving he did on it. That must have been hard to do!
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Just finished this up tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to install the electronics on my next day off.

Very nice.
    I love the weathered look, but of course, that's my thing.

What's the second switch for?

Corbin

This is getting a Plecter Labs board. The second switch is for the clash effects.

Very cool
    I'm thinking about building a saber for a Plecter board. I might even incorporate one into my KP saber, if I could find the room that is.

Madcow is working on one for me right now, we plan for cf v2.5, gotta love that board, very nice saber Timerender!
    If it ain't burning I didn't do it!
    Card carrying member of the FSM!

here were my lightsaber plans:

From left to right, a sith saber, a jedi saber, and a mini ancient saber. Influenced by Vader, Obi-Wan, and Palpatine respectively. Sith saber isn't built yet...I'm planning for that to be an all-out handle. The other two were completed in time for C4

My "Jedi" saber:

I started designing this saber and then realized that it borrowed many many many elements from Obi's various hilts.

It has a round TPM-ish pommel, a rubber t-grip RotS/ANH-y gear, the silver segment above the t-grip, a TPM/ANH hybrid grip segment with a grip overlay similar to Obi's apprentice saber, and an emitter that looks like a cross between an ANH and a TPM emitter...

Almost makes it look like it was deliberately planned out as a tribute to Obi's many lightsabers.

And my pocket saber. Note that the brass is not polished; the saber has seen use:

The Jedi and pocket saber are made of TCSS parts, sinktubes, foil tape, and Apoxie Sculpt. Both only have bare basic electronics, using 3W Red and Amber LEDs respectively.

A Jedi gains power through understanding;
    a Sith gains understanding through power.
    Help me choose my Sith Sinktube Saber design!