Page 139 of 235 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2350

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

my wife already thinks i'm a big dork, there's no way she would go for a star wars theme wedding.
    "I see you have constructed a new lightsaber, your skills are complete."

And here's some more of my sabers:
    My luxeon/fibroptic blade saber.
    EL saber from RLSAsabers.
    Small padawan saber from RLSAsabers.
    EL saber from Randomsabers...the "Agony," as they called it.
    Solid costume prop/training saber.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterStoney
    my wife already thinks i'm a big dork, there's no way she would go for a star wars theme wedding.
    I hear that, mine too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn
    Thats a nice, one Do-Clo, is it going to find it's way to ebay, as well? (I love KOTOR, BTW, and it does look like the sabers in the games!)

I always thought it'd be cool to get married and then walk out under a saber arch! Too cool! I wonder if I could talk my wife into renewing our vows this year, and having a Star Wars theme.....probably not...
    Thanks Jay, it will make it's way to ebay in the near future as most of mine end up there, I just can't seem to keep one very long.

I would love to do a renewing of the vows with the wife in full costume, I mean after all she had all her choices 22 years ago I should get to do it my way once. I was think me as Vader and maybe have her in fem trooper aror. I mentioned it to her and I got this look like you have got to be kidding.
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

i was thinking me as anakin and my wife as padme

My soon to be fiance (as soon as I can afford a ring she deserves that is) and I have been talking about doing something Star Wars themed at Lake Como Italy.

I think that would be a lot of fun and since its our wedding and being over seas we could make it work without having to deal with friends and family giving us dirty looks. Not everyone believes in being traditional, certainly not myself.

I'm all for doing what you want the way you like it! I'd like to see some of your pics from your SW themed wedding if you want to share, that sounds so nice.
    'I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you.'

As some of you know... We were introduced to the theam to Knight Rider...

This was our cake topper...

All her idea.
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

i know what you mean, here in the states people think you're a weirdo if you like star wars over the age of 10. it's a good thing i have a 7 year old that way i can make it look like he is the one who is obsessed with it.

Yeah, I was the same way when I walked into Fasenal with saber parts looking for screws. I was like "it's a project that I'm doing for my son".....he's 6 months old...hahahaha.

Anyway, here is my vision of Obi-Wan's saber somewhere between Episode 3 and 4. Done mostly with MHS parts. 3 watt Royale Blue, MR sound, Tims blade.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

nice, what pommels did you use?

BLUE 3- Ready