Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

lol, it's probably the one with the tulip. I wonder what the little image is on mine... Sure enough it's a flower too.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

I'm not trying to be rude or blast anyone. I just think that many people are not too familiar with their digital cameras, but still want to show off their hard work (or new aquisitions). I am not pro photographer myself, but I will start one. It will contain camera tips and photography tips.[]

EDIT IN - tutorial topic created!

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/

yeah myself im tryin to make a real graflex into a led saber. i got another sound board and i am using a led holder of tim's in it. its going to be a esb luke. now on mine i have a threaded 10/32 red button thumbscrew and where the second button goes i drilled and tapped it to fit the red button thumbscrew. so mine wont have that extra thumbscrew sticking out and not looking right. when i get it done i'll post pics. i guess since the stores down till after the 1st i will have to order the blue led and lens and holder and a 4 AA battery pack then. then i can put it together.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Here's a yoda saber I was making for a friend. He's giving it to his girlfriend as a christmas gift.

I have never been so frustrated trying to find parts. I wanted the correct ones but it quickly turned into a "let's see if I can make a hardware saber" project. Every last bit is something I had to make myself (besides the tube and screws[]).

If you're wondering he went cheap and settled for doing a painted wooden dowel.[]

<center>

i think it looks nice. great job. i made one myself from some odd name flash tube that had the correct size dimensions and all. i made the midband from a pvc tube that fit snugly over it and made the oilpan from supersculpey. i even put in a acrylic green rod, in the right length for it. only thing i didnt have was the lambo wheel for the emitter. if someone wants to see it say so and i'll take some shots and post them.

xwing, yours looks real good. too bad i cant get a el setup in it. no room. maybe a flashlight setup with hollow blade/diffuser, hmmm maybe some time i will work on that. but for now, i got a real luke graflex led im working on and then a claw emiiter 2 handed great saber in led. of course, the blade wont be no 9 foot long. but as long as the 1 inch poly c is is what i'll leave it. probably have to use diffuser film instead of tube cuz tube is shorter than polyc is. oh well, i'll deal with that when i get to it. lol

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yup, I could find none of the model parts. The brass piece I made from raw stock. The box is just carved wood. Everything else is pvc. I fudged the rest. No PEM nut and I got a flash the right size too.

<center>

xwing, what's the diameter of the base tube?

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

about 1 1/8. I believe it was meant to hold 2 C sized batteries.

<center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi Ranger

Here are the hilts that I have made so far. All are EL-powered. I am currently designing several possible LED hilts.
    Most of these went through a few upgrades and modification to get to their current configurations. And of course, there are more pics on my website.[][8D]

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

hey I like the first one, where did you get those cool safety bars on either side of the switch?
    DB

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by scaarmor

Pics of my newest project.

Lit up with yellow filters in.

What they will look like when locked(still have to instal lock).
    Please let me know what you think? (constructive critisism welcome).

Cain
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

where did you get those cool handgrips?
    DB