Page 103 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2350

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Congrats on the new forum.

Here's an update to my collection. Added a bit of a switch "guard" to my mhs (I kept turning it off accidentally) and fabbed up a youngling saber for the cut off end of polyC I had left over (used the obi-wan/kenner guts less the force feedback motor)

litup:

These aren't finished, but I've been wanting to post pictures of them ever since I got them a couple months ago. The Anakin is currently Amber, originally converted by Ultrasabers, then sold to me by a member of this forum, then upgraded with Tim's kit and the Amber LED.

The white sabers where made by RLSA Sabers - quality of work (assembly mostly) leaves a little to be desired, but at least they look good. I plan to get electronics for them soon, I'll probably start buying parts here and there as I can afford it - I intend Amber LEDs for them and sound. I need to figure out how to install the LED heatsink, because there's really no way to hold it in right now, and the grip is actually really thin aluminum, it worries me, so I'm thinking of reinforcing it with an aluminum tube inside, and that should also provide the means to hold the heatsink, but I'm not sure yet. Then, if I could only round up stormtrooper armor...

So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

if stormtroopers carried lightsabers, i believe you have the regulation issue ones, there. never seen a white saber before! those look cool as hell!
    Red 3 standing by

Quote Originally Posted by Mi Gin Gonn
    if stormtroopers carried lightsabers, i believe you have the regulation issue ones, there. never seen a white saber before! those look cool as hell!
    Yeah, they're not too bad. I'd really like one (or two) like the one that was featured on thelightsaber.com, as seen here:

but the ones I have will suffice for now.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Hi guys, this is my progress so far on my Ki-adi Mundi saber.

A little background, I saw this el ready saber on ebay and I knew that with a little work I could have a great looking LED lightsaber.

I bought corbin's board, an MR sound board, and a battery pack w/ charger. Then to my horror, the saber had huge bottlenecks that I grinded out however the grip section only has a 1/2 inch hole for wires and i didn't want to take a chance by drilling it. So now the only thing that fits is the battery pack. Oh well... at least I have a reason to make another lightsaber...

The brass button sits on a 6mm square push putton switch and I have it set up so that if you bump it during dueling it won't flicker the LED. There is an internal recharge port because I didn't want to drill a hole in a movie accurate saber. All of the sections unscrew allowing easy access to the components. And time will tell if my homemade heatsink is pulling enough heat away.

I have a blue high current luxeon K2 in the saber but I'm not happy with the color, I will be changing it to a royal blue color, more like the ones in episode 3. Overall though I'm really happy with how it turned out.

'I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you.'

Awesome job Yoi! A very sweet saber indeed. yep, I'm jealous
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Quote Originally Posted by ledpocket
    Congrats on the new forum.

Here's an update to my collection. Added a bit of a switch "guard" to my mhs (I kept turning it off accidentally) and fabbed up a youngling saber for the cut off end of polyC I had left over (used the obi-wan/kenner guts less the force feedback motor)
    LEDPOCKET! Nice to see another Arnies user here, or at least, one that actually posts. Nice sabers man.

Red 6 Standing By

Great job Yoi!

Here's my latest custom...

Green LED, Hasbro Vader sound.

MC

i love you ryan, mad, and yoia....... i envy you!!!!! i want a lathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know how to use one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well at least this isnt saber related but check it out! its an ocarina from those people familiar with the legend of zelda orcarina of time.

Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdoTransvestite

LEDPOCKET! Nice to see another Arnies user here, or at least, one that actually posts. Nice sabers man.
    Thanks!

I've been meaning to get/make a lightsaber for years, but it all became a reality when I stumbled across a link to CSS at (of all places) Arnies airsoft forum.

Now I'm hooked.