Page 151 of 235 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2350

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Quote Originally Posted by elrond.406
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo
    it may be all over the forum, but truthfully, i have no problem seeing a saber of that caliber many times.

I am highly impressed Firebird, continue to proudly display it, for it is something to be very proud of, exceptional workmanship, and superb attention to detail.
    Oh no, don't invoke FB!
    Do you mean provoke?
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

--

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Yeah, that too

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Its all good Elrond.....I jest a lot but i mean no harm to anyone.....just take it in stride and you will find your niche within these boards....

"Life tests you! Everyday it brings new chances for triumph or defeat.
    And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."

-Qui-Gon Gin

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Ambo
    Its all good Elrond.....I jest a lot but i mean no harm to anyone.....just take it in stride and you will find your niche within these boards....
    umm, may I question what a niche is?

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P

Dictionary.com is your friend.

niche /nɪtʃ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nich]
    –noun
    1. an ornamental recess in a wall or the like, usually semicircular in plan and arched, as for a statue or other decorative object.
    ** 2. a place or position suitable or appropriate for a person or thing: to find one's niche in the business world.
    3. a distinct segment of a market.
    4. Ecology. the position or function of an organism in a community of plants and animals.
    –adjective
    5. pertaining to or intended for a market niche; having specific appeal: niche advertising.
    –verb (used with object)
    6. to place (something) in a niche.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight

...then Ambo makes on sense....

2. a place or position suitable or appropriate for a person or thing
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird21

2. a place or position suitable or appropriate for a person or thing
    You could perhaps define it as finding the threads on this board where you belong, where you can make a useful contribution. Make posts on relevant subject. For example, I don't know much about building sabers, so I rarely comment on that (and since most of these forums are dedicated to that, I'm more of a lurker than poster). I have a little experience with buying Royal Guard costumes, so I am commenting on that.
    I know a lot about collecting Hasbro, Gentle Giant, and Master Replicas items, but there's not really a place for that here (is there?) so I don't usually have a lot to add to these forums. But they're a lot of fun to read so I hang around.

--