Page 48 of 235 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

And this is one for my 2 year old daughter, its too small to fit an inverter for EL.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

lol, is that a car ingition on there? My grandmother is a locksmith and I never thought of making those into emmiters.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

I don't even know what it is to be honest, its some plastic piece that is round on the bottom and fits perfectly into the tube, and has a hole in it to make it look like a viable emitter. I loved the 'wing' parts.

The hilt itself is from my childhood, it's an old fishing reel holder. It would slide onto the pole, then you would attach the actual reel using the screw on things on each side (turned one of the backwards on the hilt, looked better). Painted the inside of the threads to make them stand out more, and added a broken momentary switch. Talk about resuse and recycling!

Here is a comparison pic with a Hasbro Obi saber.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

lol, is that a car ingition on there?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

it sure looks like one, doesn't it? or an oversized wingnut. that's great. hmmm...*brain must be stopped...thinking of ripping out ignition of car for saber parts....*[]

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yup, whenever my grandmother has to close up shop I'm going to go through some of the stuff they have. I bet some of those car parts and machines for making keys have some good stuff. She's still got a few years before they take her shop by emminent domain so that'll be a while...

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

Hopefully I can finally get this pic to work...

Oh, and I am selling the fith saber I made on Ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Like-a-real-Star...QQcmdZViewItem

Hello To everyonehere!

I'm new here, and I'm from Paris, France.

(I've allready posted those pics in the gallery, but if someone wanted to make some crits, go on!).

There is some really nice lightsabers downthere! Amazing work people!
    Well, here is the making off my very first luxeon Led Lighsaber. The sound and light kit is "from plecter labs".

The Blade is a polycarbonate one (2cm diameter, not 2,5 cm like MR) and a cyan luxeon star 3W

I've just wanted to make one "look like "the graflex one, but personnalised in the main time. And I tryed to make it "roots" like it seens a lot of battles! So, I made it as dirty as I could!!!

I've only use a "dremel" tool to make everything, so it wasn't really easy on several points!

It is really not as nice than others downthere, but it is my first one!
    Hope you'll like it.

and two little vids:
    http://slouiss.club.fr/index.html/di...htsabermo1.asf
    http://slouiss.club.fr/index.html/di...htsabermo2.asf

Nice saber Louis!

What is the sound board from Plecter Like? Do you have to record your own sounds onto it? Is this hard to do? Does it work well? And how much did it cost.

I went to the website but it didn't allow me to get in - just a default page.

Thanks for any info.

Less talk, more action........

Oups! "Plecter Labs" is the society who provide me the electronic kit!

here is the website:
    http://irvin.plecter.free.fr/

Thanks for your compliments

My purple filtered LED saber. It's similar to one of Mara Jade's lightsabers.