Page 67 of 235 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Either is appropriate since this is a place where others can comment freely. The goal of the Gallery when Tim came up with the idea is to keep it mostly pictures so that it's more generative than "show-off" threads.

I think there is an MHS craze. I have two that are going to have parts bought on the next paycheck; the clear saber and a MHS. The MHS is going toward the "Not-so-Basic MHS Saber Tutorial." I had Nightwing proofread the preliminary pages and he can attest to how grand it will be.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

madcow-
    is that a timing belt wrapped around the front of your saber? i was gonna try that, i work in auto parts, lol

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

Thanks guys,
    The blue is painted on as it's turning on the lathe (after polishing). Then I clean the excess off and the paint stays in the grooves.
    The rubber grip at the end is cut from a new car floor mat.

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

well, speaking of timing belts, here ya go...the Ultrasaber S5 built with Strydur's MHS system. My personal touches were black o-rings on the pommel and ribbed section, truck bedliner spray for the handgrip, and a Honda Accord timing belt below the emitter.

Here's a profile shot before I added the timing belt...I was very happy with the truck bedliner grip (make sure you give it 24 hrs to dry, or one season of Jack Bauer's life):

Blade-wise, here's a comparison pic...on the left is my 3-watt Cyan, on the right is the S5, 5-watt white with a Lee Filters green gel in it:

Don't let the camera fool ya...the difference in person is MUCH more noticeable, especially near the end of the blade. I'll tell ya this...a 5-watt will spoil you rotten [] In person the 3-watt looks almost wimpy by comparison...I'd love to see what a 5-watt would do to an EL saber, ha ha [}]

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

oh pretty do they have the 5W in green

EDIT: dult sorry forgot to look before asking

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

now my only question is...

WHERE'S A 10-WATT!!!!????

i will not be happy until i've been 100% blinded, lol. the fiver will hurt your eyes if you look at the base of the blade with the diffuser in.

lol personally when are we gonna get working sabers to retrct i dont care if they cut

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

Hey all. I finished my third saber. This is a white with interhangeable filters. The diffuser is temporary, so it isn't very good, but i am wating on a better one. I will try to order tim's. But check it out.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3...tesaber8cs.jpg

i just started my new Jedi saber, which will be white led

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

This is a 1.25 sink tube with 4 5mm white leds and A 3/4" blade with corbin's blade film.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>