Page 21 of 235 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Here's my EL saber. I built it using the EL hilt kit and the EL blade kit. For some reason the camera shows the blade brighter than it really is. It sure looks cool though.

My New Saber! Along with some of his friends.

Another shot.

Even a Jedi Gets Thirsty.

I finished it today, needs a little find tuning, but it came out nice. Down side I broke my battery pack just as I was finishing it! I may just have to wait till I do my next one before I can order another one.

And I maded a 'Stealth' removable blade. When I take it out I put on a 'Cap' to hide the hole. =) I think it looks rather nice.

Oh and just a note, the 'Radio' it I have them displayed on is actually my computer. =) Its cammoed in my living room.

all my sabers, be it el, or these new lux's ive built all have a dowel rod with either the part that showed before all was done to it or something that looks just like it inserted into one end of dowel. i slip it in and tighten up tension screw that holds blade. it holds plug just as good.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Spencer - very nice home made EL. I love the original prop and using that with a little tweak comes out nice. WELL DONE!!![]

Hey bluecanary, that grey one looks sweet. Nice job!

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/</center>

I decided to make sabers for everyone for christmas last year. Understanding bunch that they are, they had to wait through my work schedule and change of employer before I could present them.

I only found CSS half way though working on them and didn't have time to backtrack, so none of these sabers can take a blade, EL or otherwise. They are completely custom made with found objects, sink tubes, satin cord, leather, and just about everything I could get my hands on.

If I do get around to building one for myself I might try an LED saber, especially if Tim can get his hands on the new Luxeons, (K2?)

These are sabers built for my mother and sister. I also made sabers for my father and brother in law. I'll post with those pictures as soon as they're available.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Oh man! You used a track ball?!?! That's awesome.[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

LAN-ED-TUL- What did you use for the blade screw on you graflex?

In this entire topic I only saw 3 different pics of amber lightsabers. Are you guys amber bigots or what?[]

Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword

sponger, i used a 10/32 red button thumbscrew i got from jedigear. im waiting for him to bring his site back up so i can get 1 more of those and also i need a metal shroud for the vader led heiland. i have a resin one on there now from blast-tech. i had to shave the shoulder down beside the d-ring to use a longer 10/32 thumbscrew from tim. whats left of the material where the d-ring is isnt strong enough to support hangin the saber on the hanger. a metal one would leave me enough stronger material there in that spot to support hangin it from that d-ring like its supposed to be.

right now i used a d-ring screwed into the end cap. it has a existing threaded hole in the middle used to screw it down on the camera bracket. so they make a great spot to utilize a d-ring.
    but i wish to swap out the resin for a metal shroud so i can hang it the right way. ehy, i figure, i have this great vader outfit, might as well do it right, right?

plague, nah, im not a amber bigot, i just dont have any sabers i want to use a amber led in yet. maybe some time.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...