Page 35 of 235 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

I like the pipe overlay and the base piece.
    Does that overlay open up for maintenance?

Nyow!
    /
    =^o^=

yeah, the overlay comes off and a large hole is under it. well, not large but a good size hole for a saber. so i can acess the inners.

this is one that im building, it has the look of an "ancient saber"

Anybody like it?

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Hey, all- I finished my saber at midnight last night, and couldn't wait to post.
    The hilt isn't completely done- I want to personalize it a bit, but it works great, and was a breeze to assemble-hats off to Tim for a well designed kit. Oh, get this- no injuries- a first for me on ANY project lol. Also, thanks for the walk-thru tutorial on building a saber. Anyway,as this beastie develops, I'll keep y'all posted.

p.s. I'm really humbled by the talent shown on this thread-Y'all are a gifted crowd of sabersmiths.

hey is it led or el??

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

LED; you can tell by how the light is slightly faded at the top

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

Yup, its led....and all 3 of my kids are envious. They were skeptical of my buying a kit, but as things progressed, they were all pretty impressed with the quality of the saber.
    Looks like I'll be assisting at least 2 younglings with their own sabers in the future-lol.

nice saber dude, looks really good.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Well Done and you are still in one piece, it is wierd how you work on Sabers in the middle of the night, since I bought my twin 500W Floodlights have got a lot of use out of them.[][]

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.