Page 32 of 235 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I'll say it again, even though I did it on TFN, SWEET SABER! I was wondering when you'd get around to posting it here.[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Holy Poop! That is an amazing saber!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    HK-47: Extrapolation: 98% probability the miniature organic's [Jawa] tribe has been captured by the sand people and he wants us to mount a rescue. Revan: What about the other 2%? HK-47: Explanation: 2% probability that the miniature organic meatbag is just looking for trouble and wants us to blast him, although this may just be wishful thinking on my part, master. -Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

EEEP!!!
    Holy crap dude!!! That may be the coolest saber I've seen yet!!!

What program did you use to make the drawing?

Grima,
    Very nice saber! I like the uniqueness.

Cain

***A man is known by the enemies he carries, so make the best ones you can.***

***Give me a decent foothold and I will move the world.***

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Hehe, thanks guys.

@Nightwing: I used Photoshop to do the rendering.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

yeah, ive been using that paint for awhile now and it works really well. if its made to withstand throwing stuff in the bed of a truck and not chip or flake, i'd say it'll stay on a piece of pvc grip real good. truck bed spray on liner, in a spray can lil bigger than a regular paint can. in auto section at wally world.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ill concur with you here Lan, the wally truck bed liner runs about $7.50 but it holds much better than plasti dip or any other brand i have yet tried, and yes scuff it well, i used a 50 grit sand paper and it has held up marvelously since i peeled off the plasti dip and resprayed with the wal mart stuff

so you have used it too trog, cool. stuff works really well, and it gives a abs injection molded look to it, with that textured lil bumps. it looks good and does hold up really well.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

indeed full marks to you on that tip

GrimaOllak-

I just wanna say that is one wicked lookin' saber. I especially like the submachinegun vented barrel look on the grip section. Friggin' nice work, amigo.

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

Lan did you notice that it had quite a bit more power shooting out of the spray can than does most rattle can types? I felt like i was shooting a high powered air compressor at first, almost wasnt ready for that kind of power in such a small can