Page 226 of 235 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2350

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

I think it's a good looking hilt Tullfan. You matched parts that work well together and it appears that you ended up with a really nice and functional hilt.
    All the extra stuff isn't essential, they're just fun to play with. What matters is that you're happy with the end result.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Got almost everything from TCSS...cut and shaped the brass sink tube myself.

Yes, that is my bathroom, and yes it is pink...I have 3 sisters...what?

Darth Siggious says: If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darth Siggious; 02-04-2009 at 10:55 AM.

here is my 1st custom saber w a little help from Wade at saberconcepts.blogspot.com hope i have earned a little street credit... thanks to all the people who posted tutorials, and the advice. I call it the Solyaris.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why did you post the same thing twice days apart from eachother?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

syntax and choice of abbreviated words is mixed too, its like he just posted to bump his plug for the other site, besides I swear that saber was posted by another user like a month ago, gonna go look

yea wadeh posted it here http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ighlight=spike doesnt mention anything about working with anyone on it or who it was for, so dont think this guy should get street cred if its the same
    Last edited by Tradeliphine; 02-15-2009 at 05:49 PM.

I <3 Mako

Default saber

yes it was posted there because Wade is a good friend of mine. I designed the saber and he help with the construction. I believe he asked a question that he could not figure out on it. I was the one who referred him to this site and ask his question. I knew that this place was the best source of info and that you could help him. As for the double post, I thought the second pics were better than the first. Sorry for the confusion and the double post. I may have only done 50% of the total construction, but I was excited to share it with everyone. I was not in any way trying to promo the site. I built the web site for him and wanted to make sure he got just as much credit as I did for the saber. It would be wrong to take all the credit, that is why I thanked Wade for all his help. I understand there are phonies out there trying to take credit for things that are not theirs, so I understand everyone's concern. Once again, sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by The One; 02-16-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Integrity check, gentlemen. If you didn't make it, don't say you made it... that's just dumb.

I haven't built a working saber yet, so here is the hardware saber I built all the way back in the year 2000. The LEDs are just decoration and the knob hides the pin that holds the blade in the hilt. The blade is a wooden dowel with a tube of foam plumbing insulation for padding, then painted and wrapped with tape to keep the paint from rubbing off.

Last edited by Obi-Ben; 02-28-2009 at 08:02 AM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Nice saber and very nice machine work. Awesome job.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Banned Sith Lord

thanks man. It tool me a while and i still have to mount those graflex pins benieth the emmiter shroud on the really small diameter. itll be a challenge because i have to put them on every 90 degree mark so it goes all the way around. any ideas on that feat?