Thread: Help Please!!!!

Default Help Please!!!!

Hi, I´m from Argentina and I like to make my own saber, but materials is not allowed here. Can I make my saber with acrilic tube? which is the difference between acrilic, policarbonate and metacrilate? if somebody know the differences please contact me in danielrufino@gmail.com. THX[B)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rufda_camen

Hi, I´m from Argentina and I like to make my own saber, but materials is not allowed here. Can I make my saber with acrilic tube? which is the difference between acrilic, policarbonate and metacrilate? if somebody know the differences please contact me in danielrufino@gmail.com. THX[B)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

might try onlinemetals.com for pipe for hilt and /or order from tim if he can get it shipped there.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I think he has been in chat trying to get what he needs.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, we told him to get in contact with Tim. His problem is no local providers of plastics. Basically we told him acrylic is fragile and will break. I never heard of metacrylite, but on search (didn't find much) I wouldn't recommend it because it sounds like it'd be more felixible than desired and probably not clear.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>