Thread: Custom build - Seele Schneider - Bleach replica

Default Custom build - Seele Schneider - Bleach replica

I've build a replica weapon from the Bleach Anime/Manga called Seele Schneider.

It's build from wood, and acrylic and the blade is powered by an LED string from a MR Lightsaber.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I thought some of you might appreciate it.

Here are reference pics:

Seele Schneider

And the finished product

Seele Schneider - My DeviantArt Page

Although I´m not into Bleach, it looks good... I´d try the diffusing film sold here at the TCSS or at erv´s place to make it more evenly lit, but you´ve got a problem with the blade´s edges IMHO. Looking at the photos you can see a noticeable difference in brightness when you get to the edges of the blade (the corners). Otherwise it´s cool

I dig that. Very original. Very cool
    How did you construct the blade? I like the edges but like Vazan said, some diffusion film will make the tip as bright as the base.. in fact the whole thing will be brighter overall.
    The paint finish on the hilt looks hand-brashed (spray would've been more even) but you can't really tell unless you look really closely.

Thats sweet, Wernt you the one that wanted more diffusion out of your blade a little while back?

IIRC its an acrylic blade with an mr led strip sandwiched between the acrylic?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Thats sweet, Wernt you the one that wanted more diffusion out of your blade a little while back?

IIRC its an acrylic blade with an mr led strip sandwiched between the acrylic?
    Yup that's me. I ended up taking the strip back out and using some foam from TV packaging. I'm still not fully happy with it, so I might pop into hobby craft to see what other options are avalable, I was thinking of stain glass paints or something.

Well what I would do is frost etch the blade
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics