Thread: sound board from force unleased saber

Default sound board from force unleased saber

Has any body tried using the sound board from the new force unleashed sabers?? (the one with the "sith spikes") If so because it has the alternating colors does that make a major difference in wiring it for sound? (not using with a corbin or anything like that....) just want to wire that board with my red lexon

I have one I'm working with now, it has a switch that will change leds. its' also a bit larger that the normal board...but so far it seems to be even worse, the clash doesn't even work right out of the box, no swing sounds either...

edit; the dimensions are 30X40mm, I took a quick photo and labeled it, but keep in mind this board makes the regular hasbros look nice
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 04-28-2008 at 03:22 PM.
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

that sucks the only sabers I can find are the new force uleashed sabers and the fully retractable sabers....I may have to hit up my local KB toys and toysrus.

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

You can find all kinds of MR sound boards online for about 40.00. But if not you can check out toy's R us they still have a good selection of FX models, I picked up a mace the other day.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln