Thread: Repaired and Modified

Default Repaired and Modified

Well after the WFT moment after a crazy duel with a friend of mine, here is what my MHS looks like now. It will house all the same stuff the old hilt did but it will be mounted better. I got lucky with the midsection in terms of grooves which made me really happy. They seem more distinct or rather cut much deeper so one can feel that they are there. I find it funny that with MHS parts it is like a gamble when getting pieces. Sometimes you'll get something and it's not what you expected and other times it like wow. Compared to the old hilt and it's pieces this one flows together more and looks a lot better. The emitter and pummel are the same. Thanks to Tim for the switch hole.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...YUP!

if your using a genderchanger I would suggest putting it twards the bottem of the hilt.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEuc View Post
    What switches did you use?
    the push on push off and the non guarded momentary that can be found on this sight.
    ...YUP!

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

HAIL TIM!!! I just got some parts in that were like you said WOW they are alot cleaner the craftsmanship was excelent, as always but there is a soul in these now lol

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln