Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey All...

Default Hey All...

...I'm not that new to the saber scene, I have been looking at and designing custom sabers for about 2 years, but the site i was going to buy from is down for the moment, and I thought it would be cool if i built my own saber and electronics. it will be a while before I can actually buy one, but I figured it was a good idea to get in on the Forums. If someone wants me to make a pic of their saber before they order the pieces, I would be glad to try my hand at it (please take note that I do have some limitations).

.peace.

Another one to the fold! Welcome!

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

hello and welcome.

2 years eh? you probably have a bunch of designs done up!

DDD!

lets see some pics of yor work (hilts).. and some of the images you make? what do you se? a 3D progam to model/render your hilt out? or do you use something like photoshop?

i use Macromedia Fireworks, it's like photo shop. i'm gonna try and set up a free website that i can post all my hilts on. i'll post the link somewhere when i get it running. any idea which thread i should post it on?

just upload your images to photobucket or somewhere..

and post/paste the links to them in the gallery or concepts & skectches thread..

post 'em up.. everyone LOVES pics of sabers.. so HURRY!

Dont wait until you get a website or something.. just upload the pics and post.

off topic:

Do they even make Fireworks anymore? (With the merger of Adobe & Macromedia)?

I dunno, my computer is about 4 years old, and Fireworks came with it. personally I like it, but probably because I've never tried any other program I'll get a photo bucket as soon as I finish this post.

Nothing wrong with Fireworks.. Although I think Photoshop can do waaaaay more..

I actually like the compression utility/options better if Fitreworks.

www.freewebs.com/enRae
    haven't got my most recent sabers up yet, but at least it's something