Thread: Use the Force

Default Use the Force

Hi everyone,

This is my official first post. I have been reading these forums for about 3 days now after buying some items. I am currently going to be making my first saber when all the parts and peices come in. Which I am in no rush to get, because I am currently trying to find a tap and die set to make my own custom holes. I would only imagine that could help knowing that skill.

Anyways, just wanted to post saying I absolutely love Star Wars, and can't wait to get to building.

Thanks

PS - Anyone play Star Wars Galaxies?
    -The force is my ally.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your saber.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tollo View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your saber.
    lol thats what you say now!
    Only kidding, yea it will be fun building it.
    -The force is my ally.

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

welcome.

sounds like you are off to a good start... the biggest step is just getting the parts then you can get down to bidness yo.

look forward to seeing the end result!

DDD!

Hey thank you as well, yep I got all the parts, they will be sent to me soon.
    I bought a whole bunch and see where it goes from there!
    Woot, i can't either thank you!
    -The force is my ally.

welcome to the forums! have fun building your saber.

Thanks, the items say they have been shipped! woot!

Ah that was an exiting day. I tracked my first order everyday for a week and then it was like christmas morning! I've since had like a dozen christmas mornings because I'm indecisive and I just love to send TCSS all my money.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Leximus View Post
    Ah that was an exiting day. I tracked my first order everyday for a week and then it was like christmas morning! I've since had like a dozen christmas mornings because I'm indecisive and I just love to send TCSS all my money.
    Heh. I know the feeling. And to make matters worse; there's forgetting something, or perusing the store the very next day to see something new added... It's maddening and exhilirating all at the same time. Good times.
    "In the battle with one's self, there can be no winner, for the victor and vanquished are one and the same"

-Me

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

that it is, fellow saber smiths said it well, the good thing is Strydur and Saber girl are great about getting your parts out quickly, I love it.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln