Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: White Lux. V???

It can, BUT it has the voltage specifications more akin to a Lux III (3.7 to 3.9ish v)... he said so below. Well.. someone did.

Anyhow--figure out some kind of resistor solution and attach it WITH your quick disconnect, and it COULD indeed be somewhat "hot-swappable"... depending.

But... giving 7.2 or 7.4v to something that needs 4v or so is best via a driver of some sort.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Just a guess, but a 1000mA buckpuck, perhaps? That way, the result is a nicely driven P4, or an overdriven Lux V?

Well I'll be using a CF v4 but since it won't be here until mid to end of May. So I wanted to get all my parts ready so when it gets here I will be able to start on it. So I dicided to start on the LED.

Well I found the battery I'll be using. It has enough power to power a Lux. III and maybe a P4 (battery is a 4.8v 2600mah NiMH 4 cell stick pack, basicly the same thing sold in the shop.) So whould I be able to swap between those LEDs? And How bright are the P4 blues, Reds, and Greens? Thanks for the info.