Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White Lux. V???

Question White Lux. V???

Hi all, well for my new saber I'll be running a lux. V and a CF v4. Which will be here around the end of may. This gives me time to build the rest of my saber. But for a lux. V LED color (first color for the saber) would white with yellow color disks be a good color? Or a Royal Blue. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I had a white luxV and a k2, the k2 looked much better and handled the filter better. I was using the tcss filter for a while then switch to a spotlight filter (it was a bit lighter in color). overall i was pretty unsatisfied with the filtered setup. I was VERY pleased with my royal blue though.

EDIT: I still have the luxV white if you want it, I don't plan on using it. this way you can get the blue and compare them, otherwise this led will just collect dust.
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 04-22-2008 at 07:23 PM.
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

wow.. I have some P4 whites coming.. Im bummed to hear you didnt like white with any filter...

LuxV white dosent even come close to sneezing at a p4. get a p4.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I haven't gotten the chance to use a p4 yet, but the both of the lux's looked great as a white blade, i just got tired of the filters quickly.

edit: Hasid, we were posting at the same time so I missed that, I think my next saber will get one, Iv'e been seeing them pop up more frequently here and they do look killer...
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 04-22-2008 at 08:05 PM.
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

Mmm.. I take your guys advice and stick with the Royal Blue. Thanks.

But still one day I mght go for it. Thanks for the offer dark helmet (I'll PM you if can get some time.)

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

yeah i'm going with a p4 in the superman saber with some custom polycarb amber oakley lenses. ski goggles that i broke awhile back and noticed the lens are polycarb and highly transparent, I will hope to have everything done byt the weekend.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Get A P4 Count, brightest white in saber building and it has the power needs of a Lux III!

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Thanks Malaki sounds like the best option for a white w/yellow filters. One thing though is, can they be run off a 7.2v Nimh so I could use quick connectors with other Lux. V colors?

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    Get A P4 Count, brightest white in saber building and it has the power needs of a Lux III!