Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Again!?

Default Again!?

Hopefully I got abit luckier here, But it appears all the CF's were sold out in under 5 minutes this time!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iv'e been watching that ticker all morning, all to go through checkout and have it tell me it's sold out when i am about to complet my freakin order!somebody please shoot me, or stabb me with you CF powerd saber so I can die partially satisfied. Did someone buy 20 or what?it's ridiculous.
    - I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.

Portsmouth... The real Portsmouth in the UK :D.

Just the one here, I thought two would be pushing my luck (and bank account).

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, at last we shall have a cup of tea and a nice chat"

(Well what did you expect? I am English after all )

I'll repeat my earlier comment:

Since I lost out on the CF4 (damn you work!), if someone is selling a CF3 board, shoot me a PM or email or something. I will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by erv View Post
    ok folks, I really have an issue with this kind of orders... I mean, the stock is decreased when the website receives the confirmation of the paypal payment... This leads to weird things and I went negative again cause people are able to order while some payments are pending. I have to fix that in the future.
    Some of you guys might be cancelled, meaning that I have to really find another solution for selling those.

Don't ask, don't send emails, I'll notify clearly in this post until which order it's fine
    Erv'

Looks like we might have the problem again, just on a lesser scale

yes me too, if anyone has a CF 3.0 they want to sell, please tell me.
    - I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.

I bought one...
    lucky me...
    it was 2pm EST (8pm Paris)
    and there were 45 left...
    i complete my order, reload the page... and they are all gone...

Now that I've gotten un-frustrated (I put down a couple hundred bucks on other parts and tools, and now I don't have the most important piece - I think a few minutes of frustration is authorized ), I think this is a sign about how much we like Erv's work on this. (And how scarily devoted we are to this hobby. How many other niche, home-made products like this get sold out in 5 minutes?)

none, im actually surprised how pissed this has gotten me, over a soundboard. But as it's the greatest thing invented, it's left me shaking with rage.