Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MR construction set

Default MR construction set

Overall I am happy with the saber but wanted to know if anyone has tried to customize one or tweeked it a little

Default dented blade help joe jedi saber

any1 knw what blade to use to replace the blade itself? mine got dented and id need help to know how to replace it

It is a thin walled Poly-C tube. Buy one here.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

Also I have a few of these blades lying about and doing nothing. If you want to pay for shipping I can send one off to you, PM me if you are interested and we can figure it out.

I was wondering if the guts and blade from a MR construction set would fit into a MR darth maul . any thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by stef234237 View Post
    I was wondering if the guts and blade from a MR construction set would fit into a MR darth maul . any thoughts ?
    Convert it to Luxeon? Or do you want the color change effect?

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    Convert it to Luxeon? Or do you want the color change effect?
    I wouldnt mind having both . I know easier said than done im sure

Hello There I just recently bought the last 2 at my local Radio Shack and I am planning on making a sink pipe coupler with the 2 of the Pommel pieces to be able to convert it in to a double saber and I am also planning a variation of graven's idea and installing 1.5dia sink pipes over both of the original hilts to make them stronger and get rid of all those plastic pieces. Also depending on if it is possible to remove the diffuser add film and if nothing else install a mirror in each blade to try to get it more evenly lit.
    Last edited by GFORCE13; 05-05-2008 at 12:20 AM.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

I found blades arent that bad the way they are, The diffuser is glued into the tips on the ones I have, and the tips are fairly long so you wound have to cut an inch or so off the end just to get the diffuser out. the diffusser is also rivited to the blade on the hilt side so that needs to be cut off as well, leaving only about a 26-27" of tube for a blade.