Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragoncon '08

Default Dragoncon '08

Anyone else going to Dragoncon this year?

Most definitely. I live in Atlanta, so I get dirty looks from out-of-state friends if I don't go.

Me three! Hopefully I'll be able to finish my sith costume in time.

That house on that street in that state. yeah, GA

Talking

same hear i had my prototype lightsaber and next year im hopefully going to finish my costume before i go. I live in atlanta too so its easily accessible when it comes around.
    "I'm not lazy I'm conservative."

I'm in Duluth, but I'm going to be staying at the Hyatt with some friends, so I'll be there every day. Just checked the list and Ray Park is going to be there!!!!! I'm really excited because everywhere I've seen says that's he's a really cool guy, plus Darth Maul is possibly the most BA character after Vader. Boba Fett's going to be there too... something Bulloch. I always like looking at the guest list.

I haven't gone in years, but I might just have to go this year... being in ATL and all, and with such a huge stack of MTG cards and comics to sell.

I'll be there. I went last year and met Ray Park and he is a really nice guy. It was my first year and I didn't know what to expect, now I'll be going there till I die. It was insane. Who went last year?

I've never been. My friends and I went to Gencon a couple years ago, but that's been my only experience with any conventions. I think we're staying at the Sheraton cause all the other rooms at the closer places were booked by the time we called

There is a chance you will see me there.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

I went last year. I only managed to get there on Sunday though, but I did get to see Peter Mayhew and David Prowse.