Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello, All!

Wink Hello, All!

I've been looking around and daydreaming. Finances are really tight now, so I won't be building for a little while. I've seen some awesome stuff here I didn't realize was even possible! I've built a hardware saber hilt (Lowe's-special) that I'm not satisfied with and I've had an ESB Luke MR FX saber but would love to construct a one-of-a-kind work of my own. Hopefully I'll be able to show everyone something cool someday

Im saving for my first one too, been ferreting around the forums for a while, theres a wealth of knowledge here yours for the taking!

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Yeah and make sure you do a ton of reading, cause somebody has asked the question before so it's in here, somewhere lol, Great to have you here and good luck with your future saber builds.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

ditto to that Kalel I didn't even post anything till I was 90% done with my saber because everything I thought to ask was already in here somewhere. Look forward to seeing your future builds!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Welcome to the forum. As you can see, there's sith from all around: krypton, ancient egypt, and now, Greece is it?

I know what you mean about the cashish - I'm sure there's a lot more talent around here than we know about, but not enough fundage to prove it.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Welcome to the most addictive hobby in the galaxy!

Personally, I raise money for sabers by selling crap on Ebay. Go around to garage sales, and check out the local thrift stores for stuff to sell. It's amazing what people will buy.

Yup most addictive and one of the most expensive..I spent a buttload on my last saber and it was 100% homemade. The results were great though...Do your reasearch, check the forums and if you can't find an answer someone will have an answer for you.

Welcome!

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

welcome... I read this forum for days and found all the info I needed to construct my first saber with great results.

Theres so much info it made my head asplode.

welcome and yeh, this is addictive, I just finished one saber and Im already planning on the next 2 or 3... heheh

DDD!

Welcome to the boards It's definitely a strangely addicting hobby. I've got half-formed plans for two or three floating around in my head and it's a tad scary.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moordak View Post
    It's definitely a strangely addicting hobby...
    yeah... you're right... [keanu reeves moment] "...whoa..."