Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jedi, Sith, and You

Cool Jedi, Sith, and You

Just curious to know what Jedi or Sith you are most like and/or can relate to?
    For example I see myself to be a lot like Qui-Gon Jinn. He was considered a rogue or maverick. He did what he must even if it went against the councils decisions. Which leads me to believe that he would have fought in the Mandalorian Wars as in KOTOR II if he were alive then. Any how I'm sitting here watching Empire on Spike and it just came to thought.

Portsmouth... The real Portsmouth in the UK :D.

I think I'd be most like StarWarsKid . At least I will be until I learn a few decent saber spins .

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, at last we shall have a cup of tea and a nice chat"

(Well what did you expect? I am English after all )

I would say im most like Master Arca from the Old Republic im patient contemplative and good with machine's
    [/IMG][IMG][/IMG]"For my ally is THE FORCE and a powerful ally it is" YODA

I'm a bit like the Exile, confused, a little anti-authority but trying to do the right thing, unwilling to see others suffering and willing to follow someone as charismatic as Revan for a greater cause.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

I guess I'm most like Obi-wan:

I tend to follow the rules, but there are times when "I shall do what I must."

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Probably Corran Horn...
    Neither Jedi nor Sith am I - rather, one who inhabits that twilight realm where good and evil meet but have no fellowship; where light and dark overlap but never touch. A solitary being who never walks alone...

Darth Maul for me. Bad ass and together on the surface but got a lucky win and then killed in the fight he had been training all his life for.

I really don’t know. I like tradition and honor but tent to have a temper. I’m not too fond of the jedi but really don't like the sith ether. Can anyone help me on someone that I am most like? I like the zabrak species but unly know Darth Maul and Keth something and that guy on KOTOR II. Help anyone?
    Last edited by Luar Selbor; 04-13-2008 at 08:07 PM.

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

I would have to say deep down I am a Sith, most like Sidious, I watch and listen all the while learning on my own, I have the upmost confidence in my abilities and never afraid to show that. I'm patient and would rather best somebody with my mind then do it the easy way physically. Everything is always a test with me, from my friends to my Life, always pushing the limits. And secretly wanting to destroy those who dont think like me.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

There was a character in the comics a long time ago, an old man with a suit of armor, a saber, and a loyal but sarcastic droid companion. He was clearly based on Don Quixote, a Jedi Errant. He insisted he was a Jedi Knight but nobody believed him.

I'm all over that!