Thread: Let me know what you think of this.

Default Let me know what you think of this.

http://crazyvader.deviantart.com/art...spoon-82483556

Tell me what you guys think about this. Took me about 6 hours from start to finish. It is for one of my art classes so I kind of half assed it a little bit but let me know what you think of it.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

That's pretty good. I wish I could draw like that.

IMO, it just needs a little more definition around the top of her head, especially on the right side, but I may be wrong.

CD,

IF I didn't know better I would think you had a crush on Reese Witherspoon. Really That's good I would definitely recognize her even if the link had said "Guesswho.jpg"

Shading, depth and it has a "life to it"

You're quite good. And that's Half-Assed? Damn.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Yeah that's amazing. I wish I cold draw better I can draw somethings alright but most things not so good. But keep it up it looks great.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I wish I could draw that well...

I agree with Obi Dar about more definition around the upper right area of her head.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Looks pretty good!
    Yay another artist! I haven't realy tried real life drawings but I don't think I'd do very well. My thing is manga.

Not meaning to take away from countdown, but are my drawings not good enough for comments?

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Thanks guys.

Yea this was absolutely rushed and half assed. I could brew something up 10x better than that in about a week. I guess I kind of do have a crush on her hehe.

37H4N, I have not seen your drawings, but personally I do not like manga that much so I wasnt all that interested. I am more interested in real life portraits, etc. I am currently doing a self portrait that wont be half assed. Also in line are 2 drawings of clint eastwood in the good, the bad and the ugly, and one thats a little more on the adult side, not too appropriate for here. But not like extreme pushing the limits, lol. Just a simple nude pose.
    Last edited by 987654321a; 04-11-2008 at 08:03 PM.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Yeah Manga isn't for everyone. I posted 'em a few days ago but it got pushed back to the second page.

I'll be updating when I do more. I have colored version of the ones already posted coming soon.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Talking

Man, if that was rushed and half-@$$ed, I'd REALLY like to see a whole-hearted effort! That was excellent!
    Neither Jedi nor Sith am I - rather, one who inhabits that twilight realm where good and evil meet but have no fellowship; where light and dark overlap but never touch. A solitary being who never walks alone...