View Poll Results: Zombie Types

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shamblers from the original Night of the Living Dead (Slow and Dumb)

0 0%
  • Runners from the Dawn of the Dead Remake and 28 Days Later (Fast, Dumb, and can Climb)

28 77.78%
  • Thinkers from Land of the Dead (Slow and Smart)

3 8.33%
  • Mutated from Resident Evil (Slow and Dumb, but may become something worse)

5 13.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which do you fear?

Quote Originally Posted by TD-2272 View Post
    I had to go with Resident Evil I mean come on have you seen a licker funk that or a hunter
    good point, in d.c. lickers do cost a lot more.....
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

There is a new one. In Dawn of the Dead 2 they have upped the “AHHH!” factor. The runners can now jump and run/crawl on the walls and ceiling. There is a part where a group is attacking a nurse and this one jumps and crawls across the ceiling then drops on top of her.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

So I'm the ony one who's afraid of the thinkers, then.

Sorry; it's just... The brains they seem to all want to eat are the greatest weapon against the other types. The thinkers will figure out some way over, around, or through any obstacles.
    "In the battle with one's self, there can be no winner, for the victor and vanquished are one and the same"

-Me

I smoke.....alot = NO RUNNING!!!

Therefore the runners scare me, but only because a running target is harder to hit.

My boys and I have a Zombie Apocalypse contigency plan, so if anyone lives in the Chicagoland area, you need not worry.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I play a ton of sports but what if they can run forever will make my running useless.

SO GET IN A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about the zombies in "I am Legend"?

Quote Originally Posted by savyas View Post
    what about the zombies in "I am Legend"?
    Truly the scariest kind. Smart and fast. A long time ago, another movie was based on the novel I Am Legend - That movie was titled The Omega Man.
    "In the battle with one's self, there can be no winner, for the victor and vanquished are one and the same"

-Me

And before that, "The Last Man on Earth". Based from the books, those were like a cross between zombie and vampire but when you read it, they sound more vampire so we didn't include them. I don't know how they are in the Will Smith movie 'cause I haven't seen it.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

Smart and fast would be the worst.

Dumb and fast (which was actually on the list) would be second worst.

Smart and slow... really depends on how many there were.

Dumb and slow; long as my ammo holds out, I'm set.

I would have to go with the runners. It's hard to fire and hit a moving target. How about this if you could have only one weapon if this happened what would it be? I would go with a suppressed .22 rifle with detachable optics. You could easlly carry thousands of rounds of ammo and if they hunted by sound you would be set