Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Darth Kalel

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Default Darth Kalel

How's everybody doing tonight just wanted to say hi.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

im am freaking awesome thank you. How are you and welcome to the board

Darth Anubis

welcome to the forums

Tonite? God, I love timezones.....

Welcome dude!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

welcome to the forums, i like the name... as well as being superman's name it's also Hebrew for "voice of god".... goes nicely with darth. just like the " until he repents" in Hebrew on vader's chest plate.
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

thanks man I thought I knew everything about the kryptonians name but i learn something new everyday. I got the idea based on a 10 book comic series done in 83 having superman going through a wormhole and ending up near coruscant finding the sword of destiny that's talked about in the superman comics. but long story short the sword ended up with the affects of the nearby stars turning superman dark. The story goes on to state that it took an army of jedi to capture and control him.... untill they learn he is force sensitive as were all kryptonians (in this story) they try to do a seperation ceremony but it backfires and instead leads superman to his natural alignment of the light. He builds his lightsaber from the hilt of the sword of destiny and uses the suns power harnessed in his familys crystal (crystal shaped like his insignia) to ignite the blade giving it a bright yellow blade and of course the hilt is red and blue. This also allows him to retain his powers whereever he goes.
    Obviously sent him in different time as well as place.
    Last edited by DARTH KALEL; 04-08-2008 at 11:46 PM.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

Mr. Abe Lincoln

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

I have 5 of the 10 books that were given to me by my grandfather ,(as well as his whole superman collection) other than these i have never found any anywhere, not even a mention. but it started the whole superman vs jedi discusion

Mr. Abe Lincoln

heheh, i'm a HUGE Silver Surfer fan, i have the original 1-11, i know what it feels like to have something that means a lot you... it scares the hell out of me that the movie being made will not do him justice, Especially since the silver surfer recently died....and superman is writing his last will and testament ... tragic...where will our true heroes go? "updated" i guess... i miss the days of picking up a comic book and enjoying it, but Norrin Radd dying was too much....
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

yeah it really sucks that the writters would rather kill a character than to get more involved and leave him alive for future generations to put thier twists on. Yeah the superman story takes place later in his life but unlike humans that is hundreds of years after the common era, I think it was an attempt to add a dying end without him dying.

Mr. Abe Lincoln