Thread: Greetings to All

Cool Greetings to All

Just want to send a Hello to everyone. I've been a watcher/reader on here for a long time. I decided it was time to join so I can add comments on all the awesome work I have seen on here. Plus I can also show some of my work that I have created over the past years before I found this place. I have been a huge fan of Star Wars every since I was a kid when Episode IV: A New Hope was released. I instantly fell in love with the Lightsaber during that legendary scene when Obi-Wan hands a young Luke his fathers Lightsaber and he activates it for the first time. From that moment on I had to have my own. I never had the official toy sabers as a kid. But once when I was a "youngling" my mom bought me a cheap hold it to a lamp glow in the dark toy saber. To me it was the greatest toy ever. Well, times have changed and now we have greater and better toys. Anyway I could go on and on but long story short, I'm glad to be here with rest of the Order. Thanks for letting me join and May the Force be with You all.

Welcome, and we look forward to seeing you projects.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Hiya, Welcome to the forums read up and enjoy.

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Welcome to the forums

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

That scene had a powerful effect on me as well and the thrill was right there the first time I powered up an FX saber

Wink

Me too, I still remember my first Flashlight Vader Saber that I got after ANH and trick or treating as Lord Vader sorry I am having a Nerd Flashback, Welcome and looking forward to seeing you future builds.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

yo.

Im new too.

rock.

DDD

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

same here man it's really cool and there are some really awesome ideas and creations to look at DROOL more likely. But nice to meet you

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln