Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My sith costume

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Well its best to have something a big big than a big small. I would leave it baggy of sorts. will add a flare when you do some fighting moves.
    Yeah it is better to have it too big than too small. When I get my bracers I may not have to hem the sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    I really dig the bracers on that site. I may need to get some to go with my Jedi custume.
    Although not every costume would look good with armor, I think people who are looking to do a custom costume that isn't cannon, should add armor to it. or at least consider it.
    I always love seeing costumes with stuff like that. Post pics Klaatu if/when you get 'em.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Ebay?
    I'm looking at these at the mo:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=020

The ones on that link are cool, but too expensive once you include shipping.
    My ones would be $32/pr + shipping, so still almost half the price of some on there...
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by 37H4N View Post
    Yeah it is better to have it too big than too small. When I get my bracers I may not have to hem the sleeves.

Although not every costume would look good with armor, I think people who are looking to do a custom costume that isn't cannon, should add armor to it. or at least consider it.
    I always love seeing costumes with stuff like that. Post pics Klaatu if/when you get 'em.
    I have always tossed around the idea of adding bracers to my costume and i just recently (last saturday) got a new tattoo which is on my wrist so I now need something to cover it up when im in costume.

this is a pic of me at gencon indy last year.

Klaatu, how about the fat Ramones fan behind you? He'd cover up the tat (and half of the state!!)

I see the Costumebase outfit, but have you shown us the hilt yet?

Bracers can really work for some costumes. My jedi one I think I could pull it off, though my idea of a sith one wouldn't include any armor.
    I see it as smart casual sith. Kinda guy that could walk into shops, bars, whatever, and not get a 2nd look from most people (until the killing started anyway!)
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Barmic Rin View Post
    Klaatu, how about the fat Ramones fan behind you? He'd cover up the tat (and half of the state!!)

Ha ha ha ha ha! "Fat Ramones" guy looks just like my brother! Where was that pic taken, Klaatu?
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

it was taken at gencon indy last year. I cant remember where exactly tho. I remember i was a little peeved b/c i missed out on a pic with a bunch of stormtroopers jedi sith and bouty hunters. She was the only one i could catch up with after they all split and went thier seperate ways.

BR you mentioned costumebase outfit, are you tlaking about klaatus costume?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

i believe he is and he is correct.

however the robe is a custom made robe by my mom
    Last edited by Klaatu; 04-10-2008 at 09:43 AM.