Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Nihilus (large Pics)

Default My Nihilus (large Pics)

I thought I would share some pics of my Nihilus

Sith Happens

nice costume, did you make the mask or did you buy it?

Thanks I made the mask myself, and also the robes. I don't like the few that are made, they make him looked surprised all the time
    Sith Happens

Very well done TD. How about some close ups of the saber. I want to get a closer look at the red.
    "Once you accept it, the dark side is with you forever."
    ―Freedon Nadd to Exar Kun

do you have any progress pics of that kick ass mask. and your right they do kinda make him looked supsrised all the time. it would be awesome if you could post a little simple Tutorial on mask makin or a link.

Awesome mask, awesome saber...Custom work can be hard but if you do it right and take your time you get great results, as you did!

Nice work.

Nice Nihilus costume! Looks realy cool. And the saber is amazing! Love the the way the red looks.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Relin View Post
    do you have any progress pics of that kick ass mask. and your right they do kinda make him looked supsrised all the time. it would be awesome if you could post a little simple Tutorial on mask makin or a link.
    Thanks everyone for the kind words this was my first sculpt of a mask of anykind

Yeah here is a link to my myspace page it has all the pics from start to finish and as well as some other projects enjoy guys! any questions please ask! http://www.myspace.com/td2272
    Sith Happens

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Looks great man love the mask, not a big fan of the character but looks great. The Lightsaber is plain amazing. Keep up the great work man

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln