Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Pommel feedback

I like #5. Heck, I would like that as an emitter too.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

added xwing's

I could do one up to hold speakers...but I think I will have to make it for MR size speakers and not Hasbro's as they are too large. If I sourced some speakers and then made a end cap to hold them would you all be interested in that? If so I will do up some design Ideas for them..maybe just convert the end cap you all vote as the best to also hold speakers. Toss me your ideas, I want to make stuff you all want (makes it kind of easier to sell) [8D]

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Strydur,

I would definately try to incorporate the speaker option into any design. A seperate design for the Hasbro and MR is also a good idea. I know I have a Hasbro speaker I will be working with for my saber and a hilt already HSR (Hasbro Speaker Ready) would be a big selling point.

Good luck!
    Tiberius

my thoughts

hmmm hmmmm whooosh hmmmm whooosh crackel

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hmm... it's like a modified #5.

Tim, yes I think any type of pommel with a speaker would be golden. I thought of my idea when thinking of microphones.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

the modified #5 from meiv4 is really cool too. Speaker or no speaker. #6 of xwings is nice as well. I am going nuts thinking of all the hilts I could make.

pommel speaker would be the thing for sure.

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

You could put a speaker hole in the bottom of my #5. It would work pretty well.

oh yes, most definately, you need speaker setup in any of the designs. i think, if you made the screw on part, the end that goes to the main handle, the size it needed to be, and then towards the end, have it stepped up in size, and in the last section step, have this screw onto the pommel. and in that last section that screws on the pommel, theres the place for the speaker. then it could be machined on the inside of that cap, so to speak, to fit either MR or hasbro speakers. i dont have any drawings, but i think tim will understand what i mean.

this setup would please both the MR and Hasbro users. and possibly even in the section that screws on to the handle can even be slotted to accept the sliding of a hasbro board in it.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

5 and 6 catch my eye.

Bremenx
    The Last Scion of Rock