Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pommel feedback

not quite, but I like it anyway. I had a plain sphere in mind, looking kinda like a microphone windscreen. actually a mic windscreen would be cool b/c you could put a speaker in it.

"Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Added your design nightwing.

I will keep adding any you guys sketch out over the next few days and then I will put up a poll. A few of the most voted on will get made up.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Okay, here's another idea. If you cut out the inner ridges and lined it with wire mesh I think it would make a rad speaker housing too.[8D]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

^^^That's a good design.

Why red though? Couldn't it just be metal, and you could paint it whatever color?

black mesh....a bit more stylish.

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

^^^That's a good design.

Why red though? Couldn't it just be metal, and you could paint it whatever color?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I made it red so the ridges stood out more. It's hard to tell just as white and shading.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

number four looks really good too. nice and simple with a basic shape that can be user modified if desired.

I love 1, 4, and 5. 1 looks good as a generic end, 3 looks cool with some possibilities, and 5 is also a good generic end.

A Jedi gains power through understanding; a Sith gains understanding through power.

I'm likin' 1, 4, and 5 as well.
    Oh, and Xwingband's last design was really cool as well.

Xwing,

I really like yours. I hope Tim goes with that one, too. Keep on rockin' in the free world with lightsaber in full effect.