Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: COSTUME PICTURES

You gotta love the paper outfits. I still can't figure out how to work pepakura hehe.

i started on the chest because its mostly big easy to fold and find pieces and then the back, then the helm. its easy to figure out that way. my paper outfit is now a fully fiberglassed and primed and sanded outfit ready for its automotive paintjob.

before priming

before bondoing and detailing.

I was wondering something lookin at that chestpiece. How the heck are you gonna get in?
    I was thinkin it would be kind of cool to have a sort of latch system on it, kind of like what they have on decent toolboxes. You could even put in hinges in the inside! Hell it's fiberglass, if you can think it, it's possible.

Hi, guys... Long time, no see... Just wanted to pop in and post a pic of my lil' glo-bat jockey.

Its just a Rubies deluxe Jedi - with a sweet saber from this cool site on the interweb. =)

Quote Originally Posted by valeon
    I was wondering something lookin at that chestpiece. How the heck are you gonna get in?
    I was thinkin it would be kind of cool to have a sort of latch system on it, kind of like what they have on decent toolboxes. You could even put in hinges in the inside! Hell it's fiberglass, if you can think it, it's possible.
    the back and front arent attached, theyre held together by velcro it works really well

With all the snow we have recently here in Greenville, I just had to take some pics last night because lightsabers and snow are awesome together. Gives kind of a Hoth like feel.

Default Yeah, I knew him.

He made the coolest lightsaber. I was the 13 year old kid who decided to look directly down his lightsaber's emitter. He also had a cool outfit and Bryar blaster pistol. The lady he was with inspired me to make a lot of lightsabers from hardware and junk. Many thanks to him and her!