Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Finally going to get started on my new MHS

Extreme Chrome.

Thats gonna look sick!
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Here's hoping. This sabers gone way overbudget as it is, so why not push it a little more.

my saber was over budget when I signed up to the forums LOL!

So, so, true. Did you get your shroud yet to finish yours?
    Last edited by Er Dan Gill; 05-12-2008 at 08:51 PM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Er Dan Gill View Post
    Here's hoping. This sabers gone way overbudget as it is, so why not push it a little more.

All the more reason to pour on the love... that saber's gonna look something fierce... and as clarence thomas said: "the rewards for self-indulgence are not nearly as great as the rewards for self-discipline."

And what a lesson in self dicipline this one has been. I could have flown through it like all my other sabers, but I wanted this one to be as perfect as I could get it. Just wish I had a better sound card for it, oh well, plenty more to build.

From concept to reality its been a fun build. Last pic until I get the parts back from Tim.
    Last edited by Er Dan Gill; 11-14-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

See? now look at that. That is a thing of beauty. I could be in anyone's home, star wars nut or not... That, right there, is the epitome of "Labor or Love".

I'm glad you took your time with that one, Er Dan. It was certainly worth the wait - just to see it even...

Congratulations!

You should have the clamp/box powdercoated also.

Iam still waiting for that damn shroud. its susposidly been shipted but its been over 2 weeks, Iam about ready to file a grevence.

Quote Originally Posted by eastern57 View Post
    See? now look at that. That is a thing of beauty. I could be in anyone's home, star wars nut or not... That, right there, is the epitome of "Labor or Love".

I'm glad you took your time with that one, Er Dan. It was certainly worth the wait - just to see it even...

Congratulations!
    Thanks Eastern, thats quite a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    You should have the clamp/box powdercoated also.
    Doh'!!
    I meant to post that it was also being powder coated.

On a side note, here's what I'm looking at for MHS numbers three and four respectively

Sith Saber

Red Saber
    Last edited by Er Dan Gill; 05-14-2008 at 06:44 PM.