Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Jedi (lightsaber construction Kit) Multi color Modification

From what I remember, Two.

And, what sides were they on? The same side, or opposite.

It helps a little, but can you make a detailed picture of where the metal peices go? I know they have the notch, like the sides of the button, but they cover where the spring is supposed to go.

Thx Graven for posting this, I know the time has come and RS is putting them in clearance and I was just going to buy one for parts but man you have given me some awesome other Idea's for this.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Again, can anyone please give more detail as to how they prongs on the white button are supposed to be placed? Do they point outwards? Please give me an explanation of that so I can fix my saber. A detailed picture, or a pic made with paint would help. Please... I am desperate...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazemann View Post
    Again, can anyone please give more detail as to how they prongs on the white button are supposed to be placed? Do they point outwards? Please give me an explanation of that so I can fix my saber. A detailed picture, or a pic made with paint would help. Please... I am desperate...

If you look at the white plunger, there are two side that are solid and two that are open. The metal switch strips are in the shape of a V. One each of the V shaped pieces gon on either side of the switch (on the solid sides). make sure the V is right side up. It should look like a V attached to the plunger.
    Hope that helps. It really hard to get a good pic because it's so small, my camera won't focus. sorry.

Grayven