Thread: ROTJ Copper Sticker Kit

Talking ROTJ Copper Sticker Kit

I own a Luke ROTJ Hero saber, my personal favorite, and my problem is with the copper sticker kit. While it does look nice the stickers don't last forever if you do a lot of handling it. I can't find them in stock anymore and I did find a few links on the internet to buy them. eBay was a good source as well as these guys, http://www.tapebrothers.com/Pro-Shee...p-p/psm1cp.htm. If you want it now a good source I found was Guitar Center, or any decent guitar shop. I guess copper sheilding tape reduces humming noices in electric guitars. I read some people suggesting looking in the craft section at Wal-Mart for it. After searching 3 different stores, Hobby Lobby and Micheals, it was a total bust. Any decent auto store should also readily have gold and chrome mylar tape as well. I know Tim offers powder coating and it does look sweet, but I was just giving some info to those looking for a less expensive method. Normally I have saw the copper, gold, and chrome in the price range of around $10.

Good find. Love the Bob Barker animation by the way, that makes me laugh every time I see it.

Barker didn't leave Price Is Right, he was kicked off and now we know why! lmao

Talking

I think that's what you get for your lack of vision lol!!

I should look for some of that for my Luke FX. The copper stuff on there is ok but I'd rather have something more shiny.

Hillarious sig BTW.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

I first tried using 40 gauge copper sheets cut to size instead of the stickers. It didn't look bad but the tape has a shinier, richer look to it. Much easier to apply as well, lol