Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My new Custom saber...Fury

Arm,

Once I get them I'll mail one your way...If you could e-mail the diagram for that board and also include your mailing address that would be great.

Not sure if anyone else wants to see a pic of how you wired it but I guess if you posted it that would help out others (Just my 2 cents)

Here is my wiring diagram i used, Im no electrical wizard, but it worked for me

Thanks for the pics and diagram Arm, I just wired the same set up for my latest saber last night and I was stuck on how to tie in a new switch. Thanks to your diagram and pics of the MR board I was able to get some sleep last night lol. Thanks
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

Wink

wow you've done a great job here!!

Youngling

Very nice saber design, Arm on Fire - the coverplates look great and the layout is equally impressive when they're off. Hats off to you.

Awesome looking saber. How many have you made?
    Jedi Knight to Sith Lord

Thanks for the complements guys
    Jeescook, this is my 2nd Custom

Most impressive for only your second custom. I really like your packaging set up too. Curious though, how long did it take you build?

Er Dan Gill, thanks, it took about 10-12 hours to machine all the parts and pieces, and about 4-5 hours to wire it.

The design however, I dont know. I would do a little here ,then change everything and start over, it took me weeks to make up my mind on some of the parts and finalize the design.

4-5 hours just in the wiring, thats just, wow.
    No wonder your packaging is so nice and neat.