Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crystal Focus Wars -- EP IV: A New Hope

ROTFLMAO! - especially @ "but...there are alternatives to whining..."

That was a classic Novastar-ism there! That was funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Lars- Luke, I noticed that you added credits to your pay pal account...I need those to repair the units on the South Ridge.

Luke- (Extra whiny voice)- But I was going into Tashi Station to try to pick up a Crystal Focus board......

Lars- Look those boards are important, but I need those credits right now, son......you can waste time whining with your friends later.

Luke- Well, I was thinking with the new droids are going to work out and with their help I could go ahead and buy one of those boards this season.....

Lars- At the height of the harvest, thats when I need you and those credits the most.....you can wait till the next batch of boards comes out and get one next season....

Luke- A WHOLE OTHER SEASON? Thats what you said when v 2.6 came out.

Lars- Look its only a couple of months.....where are you going?

Luke- Nowehere....except Ebay........
    J.
    TK/TB/ID 8286
    501st Pathfinders Lancer
    Carolina Garrison- 501st Legion
    Blue Ridge Base- Rebel Legion
    BlackDOG across the SW forums galaxy......

lots of good stuff ! Now I know I have to get trained a bit more in english to be able to write complete dialogs !
    I really had fun reading those !
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    You HAVE to be medicated to endure reading any of MY posts.
    medicated just try reading my post with out all the grammar and punctuations and whatever that is when i'm rather silly then again are we not all silly **** the postal service for causing bad bad to my repaired CF lol yeah but hey it's a one in a million that **** happens during transit lol. anywho dude this is way beyond silly
    ...YUP!