Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CF sold out!

Default CF sold out!

Did anyone else catch that? I remembered at about 11am that today was the day, checked my emails, and rushed to buy my CFs, there were 45 at the time, I come back 3 hours later out of interest to see how fast they are selling and Gone, 100% sold out. That was incredibly fast!

ya - I checked when I got up this morning (9AM EST) and they were listed as having 0 in stock. My baby girl fell and hit her head and I took her to the hospital for stitches. Got home at 1:30PM and it's not even listed anymore.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Damnit. Now my saber has no bloody sound card. ARG
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
    Damnit. Now my saber has no bloody sound card. ARG
    I thought you got one?

BLUE 3- Ready

Something must have gone wrong or some ******* decided to bogart them. This sux. I'vebeen checking in religiously everyday, and then I decide to go out for breakfast with my family today and I miss out. Its inconcievable. I had a project I've been planning for awhile now. I'm pissed....

Well i am happy for Erv having such a great product that it would sell soo quickly, but also i am dissapointed i missed out again as well. Oh well such is life.

that happened to me the last time they came into stock. I was fortunate enough to get one this morning...I guess my insomnia and the fact I had to shovel the driveway for my wife was kind of worth the hassle

Wink I Cant Believe It

Today is the international day of women, so after having breakfast with my wife and wish her a happy day I came to the computer with my little girl. She was very excited because I'm gonna finish her Mara Jade lightsaber project with a real nice piece of work as the crystal focus is. Then our happy world turns upside down... THEY WERE SOLD OUT!!!

I'm quoting here Janice from friends " Oh... my...god!!"

So we have to wait...
    Not only a partner, but a friend

ERV has EVERY right to sell these boards ANY way he likes and the fact they sold out in 2 hours is a testament to the fantastic high quality of his product but I sure HOPE I dont see "quantity 30" on Ebay at 300 bucks minimum bid cause I'm sure that would p.o. a lot of us who didnt get a chance to buy even one and I'd hate to think some 'speculator' has "decided to bogart them" as mentioned too but its NOT Erv's responsibility to prevent that either so I'll just hope to get luckier next time.

I blame her, she made me leave the house for 4 hours this morning for stitches.

Oh who am I kidding, how can anyone blame such a sweetheart!
    Attached Images Attached Images